Internet, Big Data, Digital Marketing, Software and Applications
Internet, Big Data and Allied services
We offer many services to support the decision making process of the Internet, Big Data and Software projects and companies. Our advanced Monte Carlo based techniques allow us to deliver strategic, economic and risk modelling solutions as well as advanced quantitative approaches, including:
- We identify market drivers like potential competitors, new technologies, and other drivers affecting the business in the medium long term.
- Risk Measurement using advanced probabilistic analysis based on history, statistics, market expectations, management experiences and other inputs.
- We analyse and measure the size and potential growth of the market in which the business operates.
- We assess the value of the databases considering each single information (name, email, address, etc) stored in them and the potential worth of their use.
- We assess the value of the technology by analysing its uniqueness, flexibility, and potential. The value of Technologies created to semantically analyse databases are calculated by measuring the potential impact of the elaborated information.
- In the case of internet site and mobile applications, we measure and forecast parameters like conversion rate, ARPU, Churn, Instant Churn, CPA, CPL, etc.
- In the case of Digital Marketing Companies, we assess CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, CPS, CPI, etc, according to the targeted sector and industry.
- We analyse and measure the success probability of the R&D division of the company to keep pace with market fast changes in the long term. The output is based on past experience, statistics, technology flexibility and uniqueness, management know how and track record, and management experience and expectations.
- Our independent point of view will eliminate any optimistic management expectation.
- Advanced rational driven forecasting
- Advance Risk and financial modelling
- Financing issues (e.g. debt modelling, project finance, supporting of equity raises, use of non-conventional financing techniques)
- Advanced valuation techniques (combining cash flow, uncertainty analysis, real options, etc).
Looking for a first-class business plan consultant?
78 York Street
London, UK, W1H 1DP
Rue de Genève 18 Case postale 306 1225 Chêne‑Bourg Switzerland
6 Sir William Reid Street, Gzira, Malta